Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hi, I'm Scott, And I'm A Cubs Fan....

OK, I would like to welcome any of you that are nice enough to read my blog. My name is Scott. I live in Daytona Beach, FL, but grew up in Indy. I will use this little space to give you my thoughts on the state of sports. There will be no politics, there will be very little entertainment, it will be mainly sports. That being said, I feel that i should take a moment to give you some info up front. So, here we go....

1. First off, I find it easier to put my thoughts out in LIST format. No real reason for it other than it is easier for me to keep my thoughts in order. So, if you are hoping for an article type blog, sorry, this won't be that way here.

2. OK, now, these are my teams in each of their sports:
College basketball - IU. Went there and was also born into and IU house, so no real choice here. I am also a fan of the Syracuse Orange. Not really sure on this one, but just always kind of have been.
College Football - Florida State. Huge, huge FSU fan from the time I was 6. Also, again a big IU fan.
NFL - This is really split down the middle with the Colts and Bears. Growing up in Indy, it is no surprise that I am a Colts fan. As for the Bears, I have always had an affinity for Chicago, both the city and the sports. Growing up, they were the best local teams to root for, and also were many times the only ones on TV (this was before ESPN people).
MLB - Cubs, Cubs, Cubs, and no one else. Yes, this means that every summer is sad for me!
NBA - Bulls. Again, big fan of most Chicago teams (except the White Sox).

3. I will try to stay up to date and current on here, but as many of my friends can tell you, I am not always good at consistently doing things. Hopefully, I'll be able to make this work though.

OK, that is enough about me, I think. Move on to my other posts for some thoughts on actual events, and again, thanks for checking me out.

No comments: